Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Honda
2,564 Posts
Cool bring it on.............what do you use to compress

Bellieve it or not i used Windows Movie Maker, that comes bundled with Vista. Was quite surprised, and the vid is down from 80Mb to less than 3. I was just having a play and thought id give that a try b4 i downloaded anything to do it.

i reckon the quality isnt too bad, given that it was shot with a digital still camera (IXus 75)

·
GSXR
786 Posts
Bellieve it or not i used Windows Movie Maker, that comes bundled with Vista. Was quite surprised, and the vid is down from 80Mb to less than 3. I was just having a play and thought id give that a try b4 i downloaded anything to do it.

i reckon the quality isnt too bad, given that it was shot with a digital still camera (IXus 75)

far out thats huge compression:scared

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
edited: no longer available

·
My R1 beats me.
1,423 Posts
A local hero (how he described himself) crashing and first recorded evidence of me laying a blackie out of a corner (30 seconds in)

oxley highway - not far from Gingers

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xIqoCrhjKGQ

and a rearview from the rear deck of my 03 R1 - (nice shooting platform btw) - be gente it was only my 2nd time up the oxley. Mate on the cbr600 was toying with me, he lives down there and rides it every weekend.... the bastard!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f4TkcNJjD_w&feature=user

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
hehe cool blackie was pretty dark! :)

dunno what happened to your mate, that was a weird off.

·
My R1 beats me.
1,423 Posts
hehe cool blackie was pretty dark! :)

dunno what happened to your mate, that was a weird off.
We don't know exactly who he was (02 Silver R1), he tagged onto group as we left Timbertown and decided 4 k's from Gingers that all of a sudden he had to be in front of us....

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts

·
GSXR
786 Posts

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
81 - 100 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.