Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,687 Posts
that looks like its geared down to hell to me or his clutch is fried

· Go in deeper come out faster
6,413 Posts
That is geared way the hell down....or I'm guessing he has a turbo because his speed picks up dramatically, but even witha turbo the front wheel would be popping up, not once did it....still quick though....his flyby was not all that fast either by the road cam. I'm guessing gearing.

· R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,687 Posts

· Registered
1,826 Posts
apparently this is the guys bike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6e51D152XU&feature=user

i retract my previous statement
Your first statement is what I initially thought too, I went back to the you tube video and checked the bike out that did the fly by, it's definitly a black stretched ZX10 like the one in the link you provided. Hehe, they gave the cops on to many pieces to the puzzle, dumb dumbs.

· My R1 eats my gurda
423 Posts
hmmm it IS spinning... no clutch problems like i said, and the tach reads 100 to 189 that fast because the rear is spinning.

and i think its even geared closer.. i dont know why you would do that since you make 450hp and the rear is constantly spinning.. meh..

also no front lifting cause of the insane scretch ^^

· R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,687 Posts
Your first statement is what I initially thought too, I went back to the you tube video and checked the bike out that did the fly by, it's definitly a black stretched ZX10 like the one in the link you provided. Hehe, they gave the cops on to many pieces to the puzzle, dumb dumbs.
aparently the guy has moved to tokyo :crash

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.