Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Farkin' hero blobs!
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it so, that the only biketape companies on the net are tapeworks and tricktape. I want a wide variaty of design options for my bike. Please help me to contact a more varied supplier of tape for bikes (R1).:rolleyes:

·
I Jigga high, I Jigga Lo
1,708 Posts
Yo Abe,
I'm not sure what your looking for exactly. But you got a great source right under your nose. Yea, that's right. Our beloved Forum Moderator "Twisted Logic" is a sticker mad man. I have seen his work and it is professional. He will probably respond to your thread knowing him. Be easy on him though, he's a little sore right now and might type a little slow:p

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Ya I will respond and I am a little more sore today.What exactly are you looking for Abe.Thanks for the props Mach

·
Farkin' hero blobs!
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi guys....

yeah, Im lookin for some ready tapekits for the R1, preferebly. I mean you just by a tapekit that you know what it looks like beforehand, like a sponsor theme or a street theme. I want to make my R1 a bit more of an individual and if I can do that without having to cut all the tape myself i would appriciate it.

Hey Twisted, wadda ya mean sore, has something unfortunet happened to you. I hope not!

Happy for tips.

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Nothing major see the Do frame sliders really work thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts