Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Im thinking about buying an under suit... I have been looking at psycleskins has anyone had any experiences with these or used other makes?

PS I am currently sitting in a all week training in ATL... as you can see I am paying close attention :crash

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
many have had good experiences with them, mine had issues in the stitching only after 2 uses, and just got worse with a few blown out stiching...no crashes btw...they stand behind their product and agreed to repair, so I think I just had bad luck with em, but once I get it back, ill keep using them, they do make the leathers go on easier, kinda $$ though

·
Track Day Junkie!
456 Posts
I use the RS Taichi (sp?). I have the vented one for warm weather and the Windblocker one for cold weather. I'll wear the wind blocker even when I am not wearing full leathers and going for a ride onthe VStrom. They were both worth every penny!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
s4iscool said:
many have had good experiences with them, mine had issues in the stitching only after 2 uses, and just got worse with a few blown out stiching...no crashes btw...they stand behind their product and agreed to repair, so I think I just had bad luck with em, but once I get it back, ill keep using them, they do make the leathers go on easier, kinda $$ though

Yeah for that type of scratch$$ I expect some quality... but I think I may give it a shot

·
Administrator
24,868 Posts
I have the psycleskins and have used them for awhile now with no issues what-so-ever. They certainly do what they are intended to do. Leathers slide on and off easily and they wick away any sweat that you have while riding. I think they are worth every cent. :yesnod

·
Voodoo!!
7,610 Posts
Kevap said:
I have the psycleskins and have used them for awhile now with no issues what-so-ever. They certainly do what they are intended to do. Leathers slide on and off easily and they wick away any sweat that you have while riding. I think they are worth every cent. :yesnod
Kevap...........

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kevap said:
If the almighty gear afficianado Kevap says they are good then I must buy.. ps my OGK FF4 is in route from Japan :fact

·
Administrator
24,868 Posts
Kungfugripsta said:
If the almighty gear afficianado Kevap says they are good then I must buy.. ps my OGK FF4 is in route from Japan :fact
:lol :lol

Sweetness... post up pics when you get it! :fact

·
Voodoo!!
7,610 Posts
Kevap said:
Thanks for the pic VOODOO! :epimp
Anytime!:thumbup

I normally do not ride below 50 degrees. As your from up north, what are your thoughts about them in the winter?

Voodoo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts