These will release soon 100% Ti bolt to stock cat assembly

Mmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
Before the idiots have time to post it.... Where's the dyno numbers? :crash

· Registered
101 Posts
I like the can itself but the end cap is just too open. Maybe a 45 degree elbow so you don't have to look down through the baffle. I like the carbon one better but man its big!! This size on the carbon would be perfect!
Will there be a link pipe option for this?

· Registered
101 Posts
keep in mind the can length plays part in noise control.
the length of the carbon can is longer because it has a link pipe.
Shorties are the go when you keep your cat.
Shorty and link, very loud!!
Yes, I understand that but when reading the quotes below from Spidermanss I'm a little confused.

We won't compromise something that doesn't perform and possibly damage the rider and bike.

Yes the noise requirements for US road racing will end up dictating the can length respectfully on systems developed to improve the bike. Companies making stuff to bling the bikes will most likely be putting a hurting on the cans stop light to stop light also..

The DB goes through the rough and it won't be legal for MotoAmerica (I'm assuming club racing either). I believe the final can will be in between the two you've seen posted.

What I'm getting at is why can't we use the can from the Graves race bike? It obviously has a link pipe. If it meets the requirements why is the current photos of a much larger can?
Is the race version not the final product?

I think theres a lot more people that like this can much better.
http://www.gravesport.com/blog/?p=1239

· Registered
95 Posts
Has anyone ever done the homemade GP slashcut slip on steel pipe job. No baffles.
Ive never had too, but its going to be a killer to have to ride with the stock farty exhaust till options are made available.
Being a slip on, cant hurt the bike. Back pressures are nothing at that end.
Sound tiny and raspy....?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.