Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:fork Hey all this is my newb post so enjoy. Any way I was just wonderin, who rides in Utah? I've been riding some used bikes (95' ZX7 - 00' JXR) for past couple of years and it was fun while it lasted but I decided it was finally time to get something new. I put some money down on a 04' R1 and should have it sometime in April. I have a bunch of friends I ride with but the more the merrier. I live up in the North Ogden, so if anyone wants to do some weekend rides or just meet up somewhere and just hang out just say so.
 

· Simon Says:
Joined
·
1,912 Posts
Damn no. Ogden? Congrats on the new bike. any word when it'll be in? Mine should be here by the end of the month, I hope.
I live in SLC, actually Sandy, but it's all the same.

Not sure if I rode with you last year or not, what odgen guys do you hang with? There are a couple riders I know from that little shop, can't remember the name, but the two guys remind me of Ren & Stimpy :)

Anyway, what color did you get? Hit me back when you get it, we can hit some roads in a month or so... Monte, Wolf, Bear Lake, etc....
 

· Banned
Joined
·
9,609 Posts
FrogLick said:
:fork Hey all this is my newb post so enjoy. Any way I was just wonderin, who rides in Utah? I've been riding some used bikes (95' ZX7 - 00' JXR) for past couple of years and it was fun while it lasted but I decided it was finally time to get something new. I put some money down on a 04' R1 and should have it sometime in April. I have a bunch of friends I ride with but the more the merrier. I live up in the North Ogden, so if anyone wants to do some weekend rides or just meet up somewhere and just hang out just say so.
Wassup? South Jordan here. No. Ogden huh? No problem, let me know when you get your Motorcycle and we'll hook up. Until then............Peace :beer
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered a Silver one... will get here sometime in April.

jkrstich - Yeah the place up here is called "Fast Times" off the top of my head I cant remember the guys names but Ren & Stimpy fit them perfectly. I've done some business with them in the past they're alright...

A Bear Lake ride sounds sweet, my family owns has a cabin up there we could possibly use pit stop or whatever.

Well I guess its back to slowly watching the days pass by till the bike gets here. Laterz
 

· WHEELIE KING-girls luvmyweiner
Joined
·
4,343 Posts
Awesome I was kinda down about going there at first but now I'm ready to go! Seems like alot of riders up there, cant wait to meet up and ride looks like alota fun
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well its April 1st and still no word on the bike, starting to lose it here.

It's pretty sad that I have ordered almost $300 dollars worth of mods for a bike I don't even have yet. Oh well, hopefully its here soon.

Hey bradsr1 PM when you get in town also
 

· WHEELIE KING-girls luvmyweiner
Joined
·
4,343 Posts
FrogLick said:
Well its April 1st and still no word on the bike, starting to lose it here.

It's pretty sad that I have ordered almost $300 dollars worth of mods for a bike I don't even have yet. Oh well, hopefully its here soon.

Hey bradsr1 PM when you get in town also
Will do bro, you near Hill AFB, by any chance?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Brad, I'm up in North Ogden, about a 15 min drive from HAFB. Plus my mom works there... so yeah I'm close.

r1-superstar, I ordered my bike from Carey's Cyclery (think I spelled that right) in Riverdale.
 

· WHEELIE KING-girls luvmyweiner
Joined
·
4,343 Posts
Awesome bro, cant wait to meet you guys and do some riden. I'll pm you guys before I leave and get your phone #s
 

· Banned
Joined
·
9,609 Posts
jkrstich said:
Damn no. Ogden? Congrats on the new bike. any word when it'll be in? Mine should be here by the end of the month, I hope.
I live in SLC, actually Sandy, but it's all the same.

Not sure if I rode with you last year or not, what odgen guys do you hang with? There are a couple riders I know from that little shop, can't remember the name, but the two guys remind me of Ren & Stimpy :)

Anyway, what color did you get? Hit me back when you get it, we can hit some roads in a month or so... Monte, Wolf, Bear Lake, etc....
Did your R1 arrive yet?? I know a couple dealers got a new shipment a couple days ago....
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well unfortunatley it looks like the end of April is when the bike will arrive, could possibly go into early may. Its worth the wait but I'm dying here, I can only drive a old junker ford ranger for so long... slowly going insane.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top