Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Youre an Ant and dont forget
1,111 Posts
Thanks for the vid,should be an awesome season,will be interesting to see what the bike colour scheme turns out to be:D

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
Blackvisor said:
Thanks for the vid,should be an awesome season,will be interesting to see what the bike colour scheme turns out to be:D
Remember hearing last year when the deal was done with Yamaha,that he'd been alowed 15% of space on the fearings to do basically whatever he wants to them(decals/stickets etc etc)

Although they'll probably run the same colour scheme from last season,it'll be itresting to see what his new leathers and helmet are gong to look like:yesnod

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I was partial to the red and silver schemes on the fortuna machines......

btw.. I set up a MotoGP section in the racing area.. I'm going to move this thread there so we can enjoy the GP posts in the same areas...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't wait to see the look on Biaggi's face when Rossi beats him again this season. He cried when he was on the M1 saying it wasn't competitive or fast enough. Also saying that if he had the RC211V things would be different. Then he still got beat by Rossi and even Gibernau, with Capirossi and the rookie, Hayden not far behind. Now if he gets beat with the same bike that he abandoned so quickly, he will surely SH*T BRIXXX!!!!

Take your beating like a man and quit crying, Beeyatch...i mean Biaggi.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
About this Discussion
67 Replies
45 Participants
DareDevil
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing