Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Venom Stickers

As a member of Venom Squadron you are REQUIRED to place an R1-016 sticker on your bike.

Colors available:
BLACK
RED
BLUE
SILVER
WHITE

As of April 1. 2015 I will be sending new and existing members a free R1-016 sticker. Just PM me you address. I'm not doing anymore logo sticker until I get a enough orders.

Venom Stickers
**R1-016 1" tall/6" long $2.00 includes shipping** (This is the Required Sticker to be a part of the squadron)

Venom Logo Stickers**Optional**
Logo with circle 6" tall/wide $6.00 includes shipping
Logo without circle 5" tall/wide $5.00 includes shipping

Package 1
1- Logo with circle
1- Logo without circle
2- R1-016 decal
$14.00 Shipped

Package 2
1- Logo with or without circle 6" tall/6" wide (Please chose one, with OR without the circle)
1- R1-016 decal 1" tall/6" long
$7.00 Shipped

Package 3
1- Logo with or without circle 11" tall/wide (Please chose one, with OR without the circle)
2- R1-016 decal 1" tall/6" long
$22.00 Shipped

1st pic: Silver No Circle Venom Logo with solid silver R1-016
2nd pic: Black Outlines R1-016-the blue shows through
3rd pic: Red Outline R1-016 with nothing inside-black is showing but whatever color you put this on will be the color. White solid R1-016
4th pic: Venom Logo with Circle
5th pic: Custom R1 logo Yamahauler with R1 Logo

**I can make custom vinyl stickers also if you would like, PM me for more details.**

Please PM me with your address and what color R1-016 sticker you would like and I will tell you the Paypal address to send payment.

PM R1BUTTERCUP

Attachments

·
The south roads are best roads
19,544 Posts
Lets get some 2010 orders in people ,stick them everywhere on vehicle ,tool box, girlfriends boobies and post pics

·
Mars: Here we go!
2,996 Posts
nice..Im going to need some..red and black .:fact

·
Registered
333 Posts
That's because I'm not PM'ing, I'm coming by...That's the great thing about living near the keeperS of keys(or stickers as it is on here...Whatever, very lame attempt at humor)LOLOLOLOL

·
Super Moderator
9,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Your payment for $2.50 USD to [email protected] has been sent.
.......havent received stickers yet..anything i need to do.
Stickers were sent over two weeks ago. You wanted 2 R1-016 outlined in black. I PM'd your address that was on Paypal. Turn around time is 24-48hours, why do you wait over two weeks to say something?? You are the 1st to say they haven't received the stickers.

·
The other side of the road!
299 Posts
Stickers were sent over two weeks ago. You wanted 2 R1-016 outlined in black. I PM'd your address that was on Paypal. Turn around time is 24-48hours, why do you wait over two weeks to say something?? You are the 1st to say they haven't received the stickers.
sorry for the delay..but i drive trucks and am away sometimes for 2 to 3 weeks...

·
Super Moderator
9,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry for the delay..but i drive trucks and am away sometimes for 2 to 3 weeks...
No problem! Sent you new stickers Monday so you should have received it by now.

ANY Venom member that wants their FREE R1-016 5" sticker please PM me!!

State Leads I will be sending some R1-016 stickers to you guys next week!

Hawaiian your sticker will be sent next week also.

·
The other side of the road!
299 Posts
received..ill get a pick up once applied...thanx..sorry for the troubles

·
DILLIGAF?!
572 Posts
Hmmm...should I get a squadron sticker?!

I dunno...hmmm...

·
DILLIGAF?!
572 Posts
Yes :dundun::dundun::sneaky:flex:
Venom Squadron's faster than your squadron, you say? Heh...it'll be FASTER if I join! :lol

j/k...I are slow. So what's I gotta do again? I'm not truly diggin' the logo so much, but I'd sport the numba! :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Nice stickers really, got one on the wife's Yami also... When we have time gotta take a pic for someone to turn into a sig pic :)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts