Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4775 Posts

·
4,347 Posts
Just in from making a tiny dent in my massive shop transition. About to hit the hay for work in the morning then back at it knocking down a wall and such tomorrow. Haha.

·
Venom X/O
23,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm about to crash for work tomorrow as well. Big reorganization starts Monday, and they're talking about a ton more mandatory certification, which would mean more school for me.. Not happy today. Tomorrow might collectively mean my last day of overtime... :mad:

·
4,347 Posts

·
4,347 Posts

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
10,452 Posts
:corn

·
4,347 Posts
How’s work for you Chris? Boring here. Might as well have stayed home. But oh well, it’s money. :dunno

Aye Meecuh. You never texted me back about the track days. :chair:

·
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
37,599 Posts
I'm about to crash for work tomorrow as well. Big reorganization starts Monday, and they're talking about a ton more mandatory certification, which would mean more school for me.. Not happy today. Tomorrow might collectively mean my last day of overtime... :mad:
Whiner. :lol

·
37,599 Posts

·
Venom X/O
23,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How’s work for you Chris? Boring here. Might as well have stayed home. But oh well, it’s money. :dunno

Aye Meecuh. You never texted me back about the track days. :chair:
So far boring. Also should have stayed home :lol
Whiner. :lol
Extra money is extra money man :mad:

·
37,599 Posts
Extra money is extra money man :mad:
OT is like bonuses: not guaranteed. Therefore, never count on it being available. I understand it being taken away, and the loss of the potential to make extra. But, far too many people come to count on OT and bonuses, when they shouldn't, which in turn hurts them.

·
Venom X/O
23,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OT is like bonuses: not guaranteed. Therefore, never count on it being available. I understand it being taken away, and the loss of the potential to make extra. But, far too many people come to count on OT and bonuses, when they shouldn't, which in turn hurts them.
For me the extra money just means more vacations and more track days, I definitely don't rely on it. It's nice for when i see something I want, I can work a little extra and get it a little faster.

·
Super Moderator
24,193 Posts
What is this "OT" you speak of? :dunno

I get bonuses, but OT almost never. :no

·
4,347 Posts
Yea I make surrre I don’t depend on OT.

Shoot, our workload is so up and down, one week I feel like I’m dining with the Billionaire’s Club, the next I feel like a starving hobo counting change. :lol

1 - 20 of 4775 Posts