Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Get to the chopppaaa!
If the squadron list stays up to date once a week, I'll keep this thing updated :)

Also, noticed instead of "Molonlabe" it says "molonable" on the squadron list and the map. Whoops lol.

85 not 86 ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Get to the chopppaaa!
It's still a nice map. So thank you for putting it together. Also, thanks for your service sir :bow
Honestly, I enjoy stuff like this. So no worries :) If you guys have anymore ideas like this please pass thema long and I would be happy to help!

Get to the chopppaaa!

Venom GA state lead.
Nice work man! :thumbup:

If the squadron list stays up to date once a week, I'll keep this thing updated :)

Also, noticed instead of "Molonlabe" it says "molonable" on the squadron list and the map. Whoops lol.

85 not 86 ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
They call me whatever they want... :p

The south roads are best roads
If anybody leaves their email I started a folder for some routes on the east side of middle tn. Put together 3 so far about 8 to 10 hrs of riding really nice stretches.

I'll add you to the drive folder. I'm slowly ( by slowly I mean when I have time ) putting different routes together in that area and kentucky.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.