1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Necessary Evil
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Thats got to be expensive. Wonder how much it is to replace the bags when they go off.

·
Necessary Evil
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i guess they figure protect the most vital area. im sure if this goes into production they would have multiple models with more protection.

for racing yeah it seems expensive. probably meant for more street oriented riding. for racing i use an Astars collar for supermoto. restricts some head movement but. maybe if they put a speed sensor on it to deploy in only certain instances? still a good idea.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
well i guess they figure protect the most vital area. im sure if this goes into production they would have multiple models with more protection.

for racing yeah it seems expensive. probably meant for more street oriented riding. for racing i use an Astars collar for supermoto. restricts some head movement but. maybe if they put a speed sensor on it to deploy in only certain instances? still a good idea.

Will be interesting to see if it goes into production.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.