Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
www.cycleposers.com
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to make some decals for my bikes. Both dirt and Street. But I know very little about the process.

I have been trying to find vinyl printers around me that can print some graphics i have done, but I cannot find anything. Do I have the right service name? What should I be looking for.

I looked for vinyl printers, but they are really costly. Id love to own one, anyone know a cheaper one that can also cut?

BTW, anyone know how much a decal would cost to make if I provide the graphics to a service? Say a decal that is around 8" x 11"?

Any info would be appreciated.

:thumbup :ugh

·
I like beer
1,799 Posts
Can't help you with your problem Ricardo, but I am picking up my new R1 this weekend and I want to go out riding with you finally. We talked about it enough, I'd like to get together for some rides this season.

·
www.cycleposers.com
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Young, no prob man. What colordid you pick?(let it be RED)

Im probably the only guy left in the east coast with a red 2001 r1 :)... Now its a bit rashed after my black ice fall :(

·
I like beer
1,799 Posts
ricardo said:
Young, no prob man. What colordid you pick?(let it be RED)

Im probably the only guy left in the east coast with a red 2001 r1 :)... Now its a bit rashed after my black ice fall :(

Nope I got silver. Had a red 01, and a blue 99 r6. Wanted something different. Sorry to hear about your fall.

·
Registered
237 Posts
ricardo said:
I wanted to make some decals for my bikes. Both dirt and Street. But I know very little about the process.

I have been trying to find vinyl printers around me that can print some graphics i have done, but I cannot find anything. Do I have the right service name? What should I be looking for.

I looked for vinyl printers, but they are really costly. Id love to own one, anyone know a cheaper one that can also cut?

BTW, anyone know how much a decal would cost to make if I provide the graphics to a service? Say a decal that is around 8" x 11"?

Any info would be appreciated.

:thumbup :ugh
I make vinyl decals !
email me at [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts