Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wheelie Makin' MoFo
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have silver vortex rear sets for an 07 08 R1. had them on my bike for about a week and ordered black ones instead. paid over 400 for them. you there 12 adjustment rear sets and can be made to run GP shifting. ill try and get a pic of them. look brand new still. first person to make me a resonable offer gets them.

also have an intergrated smoke taillight for an 07 08 R1. also have a few other misc parts stock exhaust, oem rear sets, etc. so if you need something send me a message and ill see if i have it

·
Wheelie Makin' MoFo
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the taillight is clear alternatives and its the smoke look. ill sell it for 80 shipped.
the vortex rear sets come with 2 different shift rods. one long and one short. you use the long one to make it GP shift and you flip the knuckle and use a spacer to make it all work. ill try and get a pic of everything asap and a pic of the black ones i have on my bike now. they cost a lil over 400 but i would sell them for 290 shipped

·
Wheelie Makin' MoFo
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup those are it

·
Wheelie Makin' MoFo
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here are some pics of the rear sets and the gp set up i have on my bike (andi know my adjuster is loose. i was in the middle of messing with it when i took the pics lol)

·
Wheelie Makin' MoFo
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone? the tailight is new in the box. never opened

·
Wheelie Makin' MoFo
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.