Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Ban Girlsalloverme ?

• HELL YES, KICK HIS DISRESPECTFUL ASS OUTA HERE!

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • No, I like his shinanigens

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • I sleep in the same bed as Girlsalloverme

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
i think he's an idiot, but i want to see his ass get handed to him by an r1. so i don't want him banned yet. but thats just me...

SOMEBODY IN CALI GO KICK THIS GUYS ASS! (on the road of course)

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ramses said:
Vote or not he isnt going to get banned from that thread. He stated his opinion. Suck it up.

~R~
The thing is you dont get on a board just to talk shit about whatever the boards about. Thats called being disrespectful! Your an ignorent prick if you think otherwise. Theres a difference between giving ones opinion about a bike and totally bombing it. act your age :mad:

·
http://jiggyjigg.com/ipb
452 Posts
Again, he stated his opinion. I read the thread. And I saw your whining. Everyone has seen you whine like a bitch. Act My age? act your ****ing age. And for the record. I'd back My R1 over anything. Now go have a cry about this.

~R~

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
omfg you are such an ass. "cry", "whine" ?? clean the sand out before you get an infection. :no Im glad people like you can talk shit on the internet, it must make you feel speical again, he is being disrespectful. people who arn't from the US tend to not get that concept. wait..are you and jb in bed together??? :finger:finger:finger you can back your R1 over anything? what the f*&# are you talking about? you can "beat" anything on the streets? Well no shit shurlock! Thats what everyone else thinks in that thread. Stop being an attention whore. If you want to start your own thread piss and grown about me "stating my opinion" then go do it. Lets get back on topic...girls has a big mouth. he must use it alot :finger

1 - 20 of 55 Posts