Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Numbers never lie. I'm #77 :(
Joined
·
6,057 Posts
Tarak said:
I'm keen for a track day, any idea if 2 will fit.
Also is there a bolt on option I can put in the back, anyone got any photos?
Here ya go.. you're lucky, that's a pretty obscure question.

The tailgate just wont close (that's actually an 04 R1 and an 04 'blade though ... with two cbr600rrs on the back ... these blokes were fully kitted out, it was absolute piggery) , but you can make do.

:beer
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,023 Posts
by the looks of it, looks practical without a doubt, but you need all those tie downs and all, otherwise hiring a trailer and paying around 50 dollar mark for the whole day is the GO, im sure you know it all better than me still thought why not say it anyway :hellobye
 

·
450 coming shortly...
Joined
·
7,696 Posts
Re: Re: VU SS Ute, will an 04 R1 & an 04 ZX10 fit in the back?

fc2k said:
Here ya go.. you're lucky, that's a pretty obscure question.

The tailgate just wont close (that's actually an 04 R1 and an 04 'blade though ... with two cbr600rrs on the back ... these blokes were fully kitted out, it was absolute piggery) , but you can make do.

:beer
Thats an awesome pic,nice ute,nice bikes on the back..and 4 of em...:rock

-Pete:thumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,023 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: VU SS Ute, will an 04 R1 & an 04 ZX10 fit in the back?

fc2k said:
Yeah... it was an awesome set up... as you can see, we were thoroughly rained out that day though :(
*ping* Welcome - You've got Mail
 

·
training to be a cage fighter
Joined
·
2,001 Posts
Tarak said:
I'm keen for a track day, any idea if 2 will fit.
Also is there a bolt on option I can put in the back, anyone got any photos?
tarak judging by your title im guessing you are a quagmire fan... ALLLLRRRRIGGGGGGHHHHTTTT!!!!!
 

Attachments

·
Gigedy, Gigedy
Joined
·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
dezr1, go the Quag..........
fc2k, thanks for the pic, i thought about putting a piece of RHS across the 2 tiedown point at the front of the tray, but I think the pressure of 2 bikes may break the bolt down points, how did you tie them down?
 

·
Numbers never lie. I'm #77 :(
Joined
·
6,057 Posts
Tarak said:
dezr1, go the Quag..........
fc2k, thanks for the pic, i thought about putting a piece of RHS across the 2 tiedown point at the front of the tray, but I think the pressure of 2 bikes may break the bolt down points, how did you tie them down?
Sorry mate ... can't help you there. Just took a photo of it as it was cruising by and didn't actually get a good look at it.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top