Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Once more into the breech
342 Posts
Good read, and well put together. Wouldn't be my first choice of riding destinations, but at least there are no cops to stop you as you fly through town.

·
Old, fat and slow
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Wanna ride in Russia?

rorlow said:
and to think we only have to worry about cagers & mother nature :scared
I liked the part where she says something like "I ride alone so no toxic dust is whipped up by the bikes"

She's got bigger balls than I do!

·
Heh Heh, Alright!
8,149 Posts
Wonder if she's got 3 boobs

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
Tate Chesley said:
Wonder if she's got 3 boobs
That's not funny read through it you might find it rather disturbing..

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
But look at it this way you pay a guy 200$ and you have a whole town to ride in by your self! no cops no nothing!!!

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,086 Posts
gtg727g said:
Nuclear meltdowns are scary stuff...
There was a very good cable special on the Chernobyl Nuclear disaster awhile back. It truly was a horrific incident, the impact on human lives was beyond belief.

I can't imagine a government cover-up to that extent, with no consideration for human life, it makes me sick to think of atrocities like that :ugh

·
What time is it? ^^
78 Posts
z

hehe I liked this.

"I don't know how sound the silence to those tourists that they can not stand it, but to me after hitting a red line on my bike tacho it sound like all those ghosts cursing 1100cc kawasaki engin. "

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
Thanks guys...i start working on Monday at J.A. Fitzpatrick Nuclear Facility in Oswego NY...this thread makes me feel all tingly inside...

·
Ever Faster
344 Posts
Huh, I'm so scared of radiation
that I would go nowhere near Belarus!

The smart politicians in Finland just
decided to build a new nuclear power plant....

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I found this part funny...... "Dad says that those figures rised very high and so far death rate is 80.000-120.000 but it will be more because people will die within next 50-70 years"
No shit!!!!! Some of US will be dead in 50 to 70 yrs. :lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts