Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Transmission Abuser.
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are some Yamaha dealers lurking here on the forum, and I was wondering if anyone can get hold of the shop manual (with all the torque settings, parts,... and stuff) in .pdf or other electronic format ?

If so, please PM me or upload it to the forum, I'm sure many fellow 2004 R1 owners would love to get their hands on a copy.

:bow Pretty please :bow

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,251 Posts
heres the deal. i have the shop manual in paper form.. i am a dealer... yamaha puts there manuals in pdf for the dealer website.. the 04 is not on there yet. when it is, i will save it and upload it here. no way im scanning that big azz manual.... if u need any specs let me know in mean time.... prolly take a month or 2 for it to show up on there web site.

·
Transmission Abuser.
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1longR1 said:
heres the deal. i have the shop manual in paper form.. i am a dealer... yamaha puts there manuals in pdf for the dealer website.. the 04 is not on there yet. when it is, i will save it and upload it here. no way im scanning that big azz manual.... if u need any specs let me know in mean time.... prolly take a month or 2 for it to show up on there web site.
:bow :bow :bow

I will be anxiously waiting and be indebted to you for the rest of my natural life :lol

Now let me bookmark this post ;)

·
Insanity Please
2,205 Posts
1longR1 said:
That's really decent of you 1longR1. Looking forward to the update in a few months. :finger

I might actually have an :bow:bow 04R1 :bow:bow by then, if they ever turn up in this flipping country.:rant

Cheers Warp :riding

1 - 7 of 7 Posts