Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty cool shyt.. Filmed right in the heart of DC!

Highlights mainly pretty much naked girls, RuffRyders here and there, DMX, about 40 of us bikers wilding out for the camera on and off the bikes, and of course the best stunts on camera while getting chased by the cops outside the club..

They did a closeup of us behind DMX rapping inside the club, we were all singing the hook of the song which goes like "GET IT ON THE FLOOR, GET IT GET IT ON THE FLOOR"

here is a sample of the song right here off amazon website

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/clipserve/B0000C504H001005/0/002-9872594-0920042

I was definitely "repping my "WILL WHEELIE FOR BOOBS" shirt that I had on backwards so the camera could see it, I just hope they dont blur that out.

And the cop chase was real. Basically they were gonna block off Connecticutt ave in DC so that people could stunt for the camera outside the club. But being as though they were taking for effing EVER.. I mean some people had been waiting since 2pm!!! lets just say around 3am in the morning.. EVERYBODY got restless.. *LOL*

And so the trouble begin. Burnouts, endo's, wheelie's, standup christs.. 20 streetbikes, 10 dirtbikes, 10 4 wheeleers.. you name it.. it was done in front of about 200 people!

So of course the cops came to break it up, because it the street wasnt officially closed off yet. And chased everybody away, and that was just added footage for the camera as they chased everybody UP Connecticutt Ave.. people STILL STUNTING mind you.. and then the next you know.. chased everybody BACK down Connecticutt Ave.. STILL STUNTING mind you.. *lmao*

Of course the production cameras werent setup yet outside in time enough to catch that, but alot of people with little home video cameras did. So hopefully that footage will still make the video.

Before the nite was over.. got to drill a of Gix750 too.. it was actually two of them who were talking big shyt about how the 750 will walk my 02 R1 over 170mph.. and had the nerve to call me a 'straightline' rider.

Coming past them with on fast left to right sweeper (we call it the S turn) in the 160mph area never felt so good.. And his excuse.. he wasnt going all out because his front tire had fix-a-flat in it. Said I was done with the street racing, but had to do it one last time in order to complete my vow to stick to the track next year.

Dedicate this one to you Acorn, Big Punisher and Ryan of T.E.R... DC misses you guys much doggie.. sorry you couldnt be there.. you all were truly 3 of DC's best.. I know yall would be jealous and have been the wildest ones out there for the camera.. especially you PUN!

·
My R1 eats my bank account
704 Posts
Man....I gotta get myself one of those "will wheelie for boobies" t-shirts one day. Even though I cant wheelie for shitz :crash

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Yah, what club was it at?? WHEN WE GONNA GO RIDING BRO!~?? I wanna ride before the season is over, I got the m1's on and I'm ready to go drag some knees!! :)

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
:rock

Sounds like it will be a kick ass video!!! Cool you got to be in it...

- BA

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Started in front of club 1223 on Connecticut Ave.. ended at Irvings on Addison Rd in Capitol Heights, MD.. because Howard University wouldnt lock down Georgia Ave for us..

Dammit Nick.. I should have called you.. my bad man.. I swear I completely forgot to call anybody.. was just so hype to be there..

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dammit PimpX...

show us the full picture of your avatar.. and we'll hang out next time I come down to Miami.. new years week.. Dec 31 - Jan 4th

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And Nick.. if its 70.. I'm riding this weekend.. waiting for the weather report!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Daekwan said:
Before the nite was over.. got to drill a of Gix750 too.. it was actually two of them who were talking big shyt about how the 750 will walk my 02 R1 over 170mph.. and had the nerve to call me a 'straightline' rider.

Coming past them with on fast left to right sweeper (we call it the S turn) in the 160mph area never felt so good.. And his excuse.. he wasnt going all out because his front tire had fix-a-flat in it.
I smell bullshit. Even at 2am, where on Conn Ave did you find a spot to get to 160 and cover some turns? Not to mention by 1223, which is still busy that time of the night, lots of cars and lots of intersections.

Anyway, I wish I knew about this beforehand so I could check out the action for myself. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts