Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Jeckle
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been to the show yet? Was parking a biatch and was any of the vendors carrying race leathers?

· You just got passed by a chick
283 Posts
I was there but I took my bike there. You'll always find parking for the bike. There were a few vendors with race leathers. Nice once too. Had a good time there today.

· Jeckle
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm definitly going tomorrow. Bringing my oldest son, just don't feel like taking the metro down from New Carrolton. Gonna drive, since I THINK I know the city I should be ok in terms of parking. mainly looking for a suit but plan on looking for anything at dicounted pricing:)

· I hate criminals
1,754 Posts
The metro is a good idea. I hate parking in DC.

· Premium Member
19,245 Posts
I went in, but didn't stay long.. Ended up metro'ing it in from Vienna.. Got in for free, checked out the new bikes, went to eat, came home, got ready, went back out to dc to party..

· 2007 R6
334 Posts
You think parking in DC would be easy?? Gotta either pay to park, park a million blocks away, or metro it in..
i everntually found a spot near the marriot hotel lol

i hate dc tho wtih every bone in my body. im not from down there (PA/Jersey) and dc hust has a weird vibe to it. its feels so shady and the people are weird there.
maybe its just me

· Premium Member
19,245 Posts
i everntually found a spot near the marriot hotel lol

i hate dc tho wtih every bone in my body. im not from down there (PA/Jersey) and dc hust has a weird vibe to it. its feels so shady and the people are weird there.
maybe its just me

Really depends on where you go in DC.. China town area - yea, there are a bunch of weirdos..

You can usually find me partying on K st.(Lima, Lotus, K St. Lounge, The Park, Tattoo, etc..) any given weekend...that area is pretty fun.

· 2007 R6
334 Posts
Really depends on where you go in DC.. China town area - yea, there are a bunch of weirdos..

You can usually find me partying on K st.(Lima, Lotus, K St. Lounge, The Park, Tattoo, etc..) any given weekend...that area is pretty fun.
im sure it can be there. dc just has a weird vibe to me. idk. besides i dont consider DC the east coast. its the south to me LOL

plus there is a lot of **** in dc. :no

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.