Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just received my flushmounts, they're great, very nice quality. Recommend to anyone over the gregg's LEDs. Took four days for shipping from CA, and there is about 2 week wait instead of 6 as previously. Very nice turnsignals.

·
Gun it and Run it.
176 Posts
I actually just got mine also, put them on last sunday (Red also). I love em, definately style. Others ask me all the time where I got em. They looked at me kinda funny when I said Canada. A lot of people also don't want to spend $109 on flush mounts, and by the 20-30$ LP ones, but I definately think it makes the bike, a real nice looking bike with 30$ cheap looking carbon flushmounts just bothers me. But then again, one's own personal choice.

·
raise
171 Posts
I also bought the watsens, and I purchased a tail light kit from Canada too. Check out vfxkits.com. The tail light kit has white , red , and blue led's with lots of programmable effects. You can turn off the blue lights using your brake lever. The tail light package also replaces your rear turn signals. This kit rocks.

·
Frank the Tank RPTB
6,223 Posts
I changed to the greggs with the white lighting, and it looks very cool.....IMO.....

·
R1 all the way
813 Posts
I installed mine last week, and instead of the black wire I used the blue. I wanted to keep the marking lights as like the stock and when I turn the signal on they flash accordingly:jump
I'm really happy with them like that.
I contacted Watsen and they said that it's fine as they are warrantied for life for LED burn out.

Andy

Attachments

·
Silver is the fastest color
199 Posts
LukeyR1 said:
just received my flushmounts, they're great, very nice quality. Recommend to anyone over the gregg's LEDs. Took four days for shipping from CA, and there is about 2 week wait instead of 6 as previously. Very nice turnsignals.

Where did you order them?

·
R1 all the way
813 Posts
yellowducking said:
That's nice bro

....how bright are they ?
I thought mine were plenty bright enough.
Here's looking into the LEDS

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts