Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to the person who "reported" to mediafire that there were service manuals on there.

Congratulations.
You are a worthless douche, and now everyone knows that YOU are the reason they cannot get them.

Way to go and why not identify yourself for all to know how lame you really are.

·
Rossi Rules!!!!!
9,283 Posts
People will never learn to keep their mouths shut.

Did someone actually report it or did someone come across it knowing it was in violation?

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
Shat!!!!

·
Super Moderator
45,418 Posts
to the person who "reported" to mediafire that there were service manuals on there.

Congratulations.
You are a worthless douche, and now everyone knows that YOU are the reason they cannot get them.

Way to go and why not identify yourself for all to know how lame you really are.
get a rope.......:mad::mad::mad:

·
Booya
34,490 Posts
What did I just miss? :dundun:
No more service manauals from Mike.

There are other ways to get them though...:sing:

·
Booya
34,490 Posts

·
Booya
34,490 Posts
So there was a time when service manuals were available here, then someone reported this information to a place called "mediafire" that such manuals existed, so they can demand to this websight that the manuals be removed?
No. Mediafire (if you look at the link in Mike's sig) is a file hosting website. HOsting files such as manuals is evidently against their policy and someone reported that they were sitting on the site. I'm assuming that Mediafire then notified Mike that he was in violation of their policy and removed the files.

Everyone clear now?

·
Booya
34,490 Posts
I get it. I dont know Mike (I only know user names). But it sounds like some valuabe information has been made unavailable. Sorry to hear it.
...original poster of the thread.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.