Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
My wife hates my R1
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , my new Hindle B.D.E Exhaust system will finally be here thursday ,anyone know the weight of the two systems, on my tracking stuff it said the two packages totalled 18 pounds ,is this about what the system weighs ,and anyone know the weight of the stock system ,I cant wait to see and feel the defference this system makes ,Im going to take everything off tomorrow so Im ready to put the new on ,I hope this system rocks as good as everyone is telling me ,thanx brothers.

·
My wife hates my R1
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt order my system from Brock the man wants too much for my blood ,but if some reason the map finds its way to me I would be more then happy to send it to ya ,I 'm going to use the map thats on the map page here ,unless I can find something better.Sorry man,wish I had that map too.

·
My wife hates my R1
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well thats what they called it ,when I ordered it ,its just I got from pipe city ,so you dont get the map for the B.D.E system unless you order the system from him ,atleast thats what everyones tellin me anyway if I get the map its as good as on its way to your pc!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts