Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're so very welcome! Wish you nothing else than to be here! Introduce yourself and your bike!

·
Who cares?
13 Posts
Hi there

Swedie:

You are amazing me, what else can you do with your HTML knowlege..?
Keep up the god work, this site will be the No 1 R1 site on the webbie...

/ Wille

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Hey all I am David from Houston,Texas I ride a red 2000 R1

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Glenn and I live in Mechanicsburg, PA. I have a 2001 Yamaha R1 Champion's LTD Edition #455. I posted some pics in the picture section.

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
I have a 1987 FZR 1000 and a 2K red R1. I have a Scotts steering damper on the R1 and the OEM rear seat cowl. Also have a Tankslapper clear tank protector kit on the R1. I'm in the high desert area of Southern California. Now maybe I can add my own avatar:D

·
Really?
208 Posts
Uh, OK. I forgot to introduce myself.

Mattias, 28 yo, living in Stockholm Sweden.
I own an 1998 R1, blue of course.
No mods except a solo-seat converter, which I don´t really like.

I try to ride as often as I can, but with winter coming my way I´m going to have to give that up. But spring is just around the corner. (Or so I keep telling myself.)

·
Resident Joker
44 Posts
Originally posted by Willie:

Keep up the god work, this site will be the No 1 R1 site

I'll agree it's a great site, but God work? I don't know if it's that good!:D
Hi everyone, I'm Mike, originally from Clearwater Florida, now stuck in the mid west state of confusion, I mean Arkansas.
I have a 00 R1, red, no serious mods yet (still thinking em over). I've been searching for an R1 forum for a while....THANK YOU Swedie!! (BTW where's your info?)
So yer the pit boss? The bartender extraordinare of R1 forums. What's up with the damage over my avatar?
We need to work on the happy little slogans there dude. Otherwise don't change a thing man!

·
I eat my R1
60 Posts
What up everyone, my name is Bayardo (B) and i live in San Diego. I own a 2002 Yamaha R1, and i had to go with blue because i've heard its faster j/k :crash

·
My R1 lets me eat ur woman
359 Posts
hey there guys, i'm David an i live in destin fl were most of the hot:boobies live or visits and i ride a blue 02 r1

and i think this forum:rock

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
Hello everyone :hellobye

I'm actually from Hong Kong, now live in Montreal. Damn hate the winter here, and the road surface sucks due to the salt they put in winter! :cryin

Anyway, this is my first year with Yamaha. So far I'm really enjoying it, hope you all enjoying your bikes too. :thumbup :boobies

·
STORK MODE = stealthy torque
584 Posts
Howdy

Hi everyone!
I'm Spike, and my ride is a 99 R1, red/black/white
Full Akrapovic exhaust system (stainless header, full titanium can), Factory jet kit, RPM ignition advance, BMC air filter, trimmed my rear fender cuz I'm too cheap to by an undertail kit :D (hey, you'd be cheap too if you had 5 kids!!!!):p

LET'S RIDE!

Attachments

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
196 Posts
hi everyone i'm Jeremy, i live in northern virginia and ride a 00 rc51 on the street and a 99 r6 race bike. i joined the sight a few months ago when my brother decided to get a 02 silver r1. unfortunately the r1 is no longer but i really enjoy this forum! :rock

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.