Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
basically a foul ball that should've been an out was deterred by a cubs fan... the fan tried catching the ball and interfered, starting an 8 run inning for the marlins... everybody was cursing the fan off.... he is a dead man..

·
my wR1st hurt!
1,458 Posts
:iamwithst One minute there on there way to the World Series, and after one mishap, they still are in the fight :butt. I was on the phone when it was bottom of 7th and when I got off the phone 10 minutes later it was 8 to 3. WTF! Oh well, this is something that would happen to the damn dodgers! I wonder who's going to stay away from everyone for a long time!!!

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
non-ricer said:
basically a foul ball that should've been an out was deterred by a cubs fan... the fan tried catching the ball and interfered, starting an 8 run inning for the marlins... everybody was cursing the fan off.... he is a dead man..
\

ok, so what exactly happened?? it was still 0-3 cubs and the fan let the ball go so it drove in 8 runs?!?!?

Edit..
Nm, read it off of espn. so game 7...chicago?

·
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep, there are a lot of die hard cubs fans waiting at every exit for him... i mean his face was plastered in the jumbotron like 8 times...

·
^I wish I was that pocketbike!
2,867 Posts
aww shite! My IT Director is a Cubs fan and said we could have a casual day tomorrow if the Cubs win tonight.. now coz of that fokker I gotta wear the ol' shirt and tie.. FARK!!!! Kill that bastage!!!! :mad: :boom :machinegu :rant

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
hahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahaha

·
Registered
1 Posts
i cant belive that happened!!!!!!! i am totally pissed cuz i though that the cubs were definately gonna win. that fan is gonna have about 12 hours to live.

·
my 1 and only 1
145 Posts
one less cubs fan

HAHA,
R1wheeled, I really hate to insult your intelligence but we do play Canada! but as far as the rest of the world...your right!

2003 World Series will be Yankees VS Cubs Baby!!
We all know the winner of that one!! YANKEES

:finger Boston!!

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
676 Posts
that guy is a moron...he should know not to interfere. He is going to be banned from Wrigley field forever.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts