Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fly Low
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The one will officially be away for the winter starting tomorrow. Its been cold up here in boston but today was nice so i got a quick ride in! I tried to run the gas down to about 1/4 tank left and now i need to purchase a rear wheel stand. I got the bike in july and its been one of the greatest times in my life. I want to say thank you to everyone who has answered my noobie questions the last couple of months and also thanks to shane and the crew at mccoys for having such great service. I will be checking in often and cant wait for the spring!

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Winter sucks!

·
RUSH HOUR RIDERS
2,374 Posts
Get you a heated vest and gloves and keep on riding. That's what I do to ride all year round. It was 34 degrees this morning and I still made my 40 minute ride to work with no problems.

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts
:(

That sucks !!!

Here we have all year riding weather but I travel alot so I know the feeling, fornt and rear stand, plug the exhaust and cover her up (only till next time) :rock

Ride Safe :fork

:boobies Rule !!!

·
Fly Low
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah but it will start snowing soon... its not just the cold that stops us.

·
Fly Low
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha exactly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.