Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and BKR1 went to Brown Mountain ORV trail in North Carolina this weekend on the dirtbikes. Man, we had an awesome time! Rode until we could not ride anymore for two days. Camped out on Sat. night and cooked some steaks and ate by the fire. Could not ask for a better time. I think I am really gonna enjoy riding my dirtbike this winter while the R1 is in the garage. It was in the 50's today and we were sweating out butts off! I think we are gonna do some North Georgia trails next.

For anyone interested checkout www.georgiaoffroad.com and www.durhamtown.com

I will try to get BKR1 to post some pics of our trip here.

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
i would love to have gone! damn, i had a dirt bike since i was 12, but stopped riding at about 17 or 18 years old...haven't ridden since, and i miss it like hell!

·
DOH !
3,434 Posts
Well gawarrior , I guess even though people on here OWN dirt bikes they dont neccessarily RIDE dirt bikes , maybe they are to old and outta shape or just scared , I dont know ! J/K !:lol :lol :lol Come on people , dirt bike season is started ! We will be going to Ga. ORV trails the weekend before or after Thanksgiving , we hope some of you will come with us !:yesnod :)

Attachments

·
Wheelie Junkie!
7,686 Posts
Nice pics. it looks like you all had a great time and weather!!
I wish i lived closer, those pics make me want to buy a dirt bike again!!!

·
DOH !
3,434 Posts
My next motocrosser will be a four stroke . Why u selling ? If you bought new its not worth selling , you wont get anything back out of it . If you havent sold it in 4 weeks come on and ride some Mtn. trails with us , more fun than you can imagine ! :D

·
How many bikes is Enough ?
594 Posts
gawarrior

Glad to see you are enjoying the 426.
Your pics look really cool, I can see a fun time was had by all.

Regards
C

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Africa. I love this bike! Lots of fun and tons of power!

Anyone want to join us on some rides? We would love to have some more folks ride with us.

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
:rock

Damn, I bet that was some serious fun... I want a dirt bike sooo bad right now... Unfortunately I'm tight on money right now and all my spare change is going towards getting my track bike prepped for next year...

- BA

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
hehehe.....I did the same thing this weekend. It was nice till a cold front blew in and ate my A$$ because all I had was shorts and t-shirts. I am in the process of finding a YZ250F to purchase......gotta love them 4 strokes.

·
No Need for a Title
3,768 Posts
man I cant find no pics of em, but we run Trelleborg studded tires here in the winter makes for some fun riding, and your able to ride all year long, if anyones interested let me know I have a set that I only used 3 times that I have to get rid of.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts