Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
katuuuge!
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

what brand are those? i think they are the cleanest looking flushmounts besides gregg's. help!

props to the guy that owns this bike and took the pic!

·
Go Gators!
149 Posts
I'm not sure what brand those are, but you mentioned that you liked the clean look of the Greggs Customs flushmounts.

I have a pair of blue Greggs Customs flushmounts. The fit is great, but have to say that the color is definitely off. If the lighting is just right and your standing at a certain angle they seem to match... but not usually. Now, I realize that in the aftermarket it is very very difficult to match OEM colors.... esp when you factor in fading, etc. But, I thought I would at least give a heads up to any potential buyers.

Its not a real big deal, but If I had to do it over again I would probably go another route.

·
Registered
357 Posts
looks like LP to me...had some similar to that on my old R6

·
Registered
357 Posts
heres my R1 with the greggs customs. IMO look alot better than the LP's

·
Registered
357 Posts
yup....gotta stay hydrated

·
Site Sponsor
579 Posts
Hey MGO7483,
Send me a pic of your signals. I have a feeling that you have a set with the old style powdercoat. I have a newer Blue that's a really close match to the Yamaha Blue. Although you are correct about the matching. It's very difficult for all the reasons that you mentioned. I can upgrade your signals to the new Blue if you have the old color. E-mail me a pic so we can figure it out.

Gregg

·
Administrator
25,180 Posts
Hey MGO7483,
Send me a pic of your signals. I have a feeling that you have a set with the old style powdercoat. I have a newer Blue that's a really close match to the Yamaha Blue. Although you are correct about the matching. It's very difficult for all the reasons that you mentioned. I can upgrade your signals to the new Blue if you have the old color. E-mail me a pic so we can figure it out.

Gregg
Gregg has the best customer service PERIOD! He stands by his products 110%. If you're not satisfied... he will fix it without even blinking an eye. Do as he asks and maybe you will get a new set of flushies that match Yamaha blue. :fact

As always Gregg... you da man! :bow

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,700 Posts
Gregg has the best customer service PERIOD! He stands by his products 110%. If you're not satisfied... he will fix it without even blinking an eye. Do as he asks and maybe you will get a new set of flushies that match Yamaha blue. :fact

As always Gregg... you da man! :bow
:stpd: Gregg's are by far the best out there, the color match and fit are perfect on mine :rock :thumbup

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
Hey MGO7483,

Gregg

Hows that for customer service. :thumbup

I will definitely be buy Greggs Custom Flush mounts when I finally get around to doing it.

In fact, I'll order a set tomorrow!

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
Greggs Customs :bow

When I repainted my bike a while ago (switching from the green to gray) gregg offered to send me new raw housings to color match to the new paint. Then send my old black ones back with the new color matched ones and he would install new LED's & lenses in the newly painted raw ones he sent. That kind of customer service is unheard of in the industry, especially when I never contacted him to request it :fact

PS: Greggs the one who anodized my Woodcraft case cover too, since Woodcraft discontinued the black ano on my year covers, he had it done and back in a week at his cost :bow

Attachments

·
No doot aboot it eh?
1,538 Posts
Greggs and Watsens are the best signals I have ever seen. Greggs has awesome customer support though I do like the watsen design better. Either way, great choice!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.