Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
No Rotor, No Motor
1,167 Posts
that's mostly what you're gonna find... you could make one cheaper than that though... lots of eliminator threads... do a search and you can find the one you really like and some how to's

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
that's mostly what you're gonna find... you could make one cheaper than that though... lots of eliminator threads... do a search and you can find the one you really like and some how to's

:iamwithst

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts

·
My R1 eats yours
683 Posts
Save your money and make it out of the metal peice in your stock fender. thats what i did and it looks great! didnt cost me a think either. Also i will look/ mount like everyother fender eliminator on the market at no cost to you

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
If it were me I would go with integrated signals in the rear. It offers a much cleaner look.

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
I ziptied my to the rear peg holders.. looks awesome, really cheap, really easy..
I like that idea....sort of the same thing I just made two holes in the plate with a nail then mounted it with threpassenger sets mounting bolts and folded it back.

·
"It was me!!!"
3,072 Posts
I like that idea....sort of the same thing I just made two holes in the plate with a nail then mounted it with threpassenger sets mounting bolts and folded it back.
posted it in another thread too.

you gotta get the integral turn signals too.

·
Registered
599 Posts
The guy who owned my 01 before me just hacked off the old bracket and mounted the plate way in the front closer to the rear shock and you can't even see it from behind (Other than 'Michigan' at the top), and I have yet to be pulled over in the last two + years with it.

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.