Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it may be interesting to see what everyone looks like. I'd be the first to post a pic but I don't have any on this PC. Duh. I'll post one as soon as I fire up the laptop.

·
R6-R6-R6-R6-R6
38 Posts
I'm 5'3", 280 lbs, bald, and hung like a gerbil.

:D :D :D

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Well thank you,a true rehead hhmmm;)
Come on people smile for the camera:D :D :D

·
1,894 Posts
I'm sorry I did not mean you smile. You have a great smile I meant everyone needs to post pics of themselves here.;)

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
hehe! I bet everyone is out driving their bikes. They'll be back working hours and post :)

I went out of bed at 3pm thanks you Kathleen! HEHE! Not that I mind.. I woke up just in time for Superbike on TV :)

·
1,894 Posts
Well Howdy,and they say everyone in Texas is a cowboy. You need to move here,you can ride all year long, last night it was great low of 65 man it was nice no more sweating to ride.

·
Resident Joker
44 Posts
Horses.......

Yup, I ride horses.......
I ride about 150 of them all at once!:D

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
I wanna be a cowboy, baaaaaaby....

R-1 Jockey, those are great pictures! I love the tux! I'm glad you caved into peer pressure and decided to stick 'em up here.
If you guys want to ride horses you can come here to Louisville, KY. We have the Derby and tons of horses. The ones I'm talking about don't have engines in them though..... :)
I dragged myself outta bed at 2:45 this afternoon, Swedie. So you are welcome!! Just in time to see my Washington Redskins become 0-3 to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Another lazy Sunday.

·
Resident Joker
44 Posts
Hey Twisted & Kathleen..........:D

Both of you are pretty close to me, we ought to meet up & tear some roads to pieces!:eek:
We got one here in Arkansas that we take about every Sunday, did it today as a matter of fact.
BTW Kat, I'm glad they dumped Jeff George, what a waste of human for a QB, God he sucks!!!

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Fayetteville!

I have been to Fayetteville, Arkansas a few times before! I loved it there. I liked the drive quite a bit too. Pardon me if I spelled "Fayetteville" incorrectly. I'm just guessing! And yeah.... I do know theres a spell check on here but I hate getting 60 ways to spell things!
Take that thing off of here, Swedie! Do it or I'll put it in the "Comments" section everyday till you do.....
I know you won't. ;)
I would love to go tear the road to pieces. I want to get out before it gets too cold! Its getting to be in the upper 40's nights, low 60's days here in Louisville, but that'll be dropping soon. If you head west straight through KY, thats a really sweet way to ride too. There really IS blue grass here!
I've been to Texas as well, Twisted Logic. I was in Corpus Christi for vacation and Dallas for about 6 days for work. I also visited a girlfriend who is at Ft. Hood and stayed in Copperas Cove. I like TX!!
I'm actually from the Washington DC area. I've been in Louisville about 6 years. I moved here for work. Some nice riding in that area is in VA, around Mount Vernon and up to the Shennendoah mountains. That is probably my favorite place to ride. :)
Speaking of Washington DC and all that, I have seen alot of American pride on here..... I like that alot. :) :)
Ohhhh yes... Jeff George. I don't want to forget him, R-1 Jockey. LOSER. They guy has been in every team in the NFL. I watched him pull the longest stretch he had when he was in Indy. He sucked then, he does now. Washington hurls out QB's the way a drunk hurls up cheap whiskey. When they get one they never give him more than a year, 2 at most. They bye bye. Onto the next. Can you imagine how Marty feels losing to KC and being at 0-3? He has never had a losing start in his career. Art Monk, Daryl Green and Charley Taylor are my football idols. Charley played for the Redskins years ago. When they were good... When they didn't suck...
Ummm.... yeah. Anyway, now that I have given the "R-1 Sports Desk Report".... back to the forum of the BIKES now!
:D

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
LUCKY!!!!

I wanna have that trait!! You DO look young! Thats a great picture! You have a nice smile too. :) It also makes me think that Christmas is not too far off....
Already. Can you believe it? What happened to this year?? Its almost gone and I didn't get a chance to do half the things I wanted to do. I did get to go camping and fishing and hiking a few times though. I have a picture of me after a day of fishing. I'll stick that up here. If I can post myself looking that nasty and covered with worm guts after you posted yourself looking that nice, then EVERYONE can put themselves up here!!!!! :D
By the way, thats not my car I am sitting on. I have an 81 Camaro RS.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts