Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Track-addicted
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think he raped her? I dont think he did, but he still shouldnt have been cheating on his wife! Guess the shat is coming back down on him now!

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
I dont really know what to think but I do know that he has a hot ass wife :fact

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
Shadow One said:
I dont really know what to think but I do know that he has a hot ass wife :fact
:lol

the guy is innocent. its so blown out of friggin' proportion, just like everything else in the media...

·
Banned
968 Posts
He's as bad as OJ. Hang im by his balls and off with the skin flute. Justice needs to be served and he acts and looks guilty, thats good enough for me. Kobe can lick me here > :butt

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
whether he raped her or not has yet to be determined....

BUT, he did cheat on his beautiful wife and that should be punishable by death... I hate cheaters!!

and the worst part is - shes still standing by his side

·
My R1 hates snow.
493 Posts
im holding my judgement on him.all the facts arent in.when this goes to trial,and it will,we will find out what happened.then and only then will the truth be told (hopefully).
one thing though,although the defense will try to have this case moved to a more "urban" area.Kobe couldnt have a more impartial jury than here in Eagle County.

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Two words.................DIRTY DRAWERS!!!!

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
cmon. a young female mesmerized by a good looking NBA superstar. She dropped the drawers and gave up the guts no doubt. Maybe halfway through the d**k down Kobe got a little rough and she started regretting it. Who knows? Or maybe Kobe is the next John Holmes and just tore up the poon-tang?

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Kid Loops said:
:lol

the guy is innocent. its so blown out of friggin' proportion, just like everything else in the media...
:yesnod :yesnod :yesnod

·
Registered
851 Posts
dude omg that girl is such a ****ing slut. shes a lying slut. they found semen from 2 other men and pubic hair that wasnt kobe. NOT GUILTY

·
i dont ride fast, i fly low
1,642 Posts
if it doesnt fit you must aquit!!!! (i've always wanted to say that), lol somebody needs to :2bitchsla that hoe.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts