Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

10261 - 10280 of 10287 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks bro , along with the bars I offered you there are two pairs of light tech chain adjusters . One set red and the other I had reanodized silver the only issues with the silver ones , you can no longer see the adjustment lines but other that that they look brand new! You just need to let me know which set you want.But I can't send them till Friday 5/15/20
I got your number and I will text you about your info name address and so on, then I will send it and let you know how much it costs for me to ship it and you just reimburse me but money order only no check please.
Let me know which set you want and stay safe bro and have a great day! View attachment 1012659
Wow bro, that’s incredibly generous. I’ll send more than just shipping. I’ll take the red ones. Again thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lmfao. He doesnt know !!

Roger got caught in an internet scamming ring he was running with nick richer. They were “allegedly” phishing and robbing old people from their saving

A nice way to afford #RaceBike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to use a Sharkskinz specific windscreen for your fairings right?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks, I had to double check.

A year or so ago I found a set of Milwaukee (livery) CF fairings (for our gen R1) on this forum, and it uses that shape windscreen. I crashed that set, which is why I inquired. It came with all the CF air ducts and all. They're damaged but fixable if you or something is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
When I first got them, and before the crash. I used my Armour Bodies belly pan with it. I did a lot of searching and still don't know the brand of the fairings or where they truly came from, but was told it was from a BSB team ..

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Past month...New race grips, swapped out the stock full exhaust for a coffman's shorty. Old subframe bolt sheared off somehow so tapped that out and put a new one in that i had to order. New front and rear sprockets with red regina chain. Converted from stock 530 chain to 520. Not to bad for past month if u ask me.

Attachments

·
Venom X/O
23,666 Posts
While the bike is apart chasing a quickshifter “issue” I at least did something fun. Gotta give a shoutout to @DarkHorse for the heads up on which to buy (y)

8,382 Posts

·
Venom X/O
23,666 Posts
I am bout to install stacks on my 15 R1M race bike, should I do this as well...hmmm...where did u get the stuff?
Design Engineering makes the tape. I got it off Amazon because I searched all the motorcycle sites and no one seems to carry it

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think I told you wrong on the aftermarket swingarm , I think Heat magic only does Suzuki's. There is company that still does swingarms for the older r1 s , I dont think its Febur or Hsbk , I believe it's a Japanese company. It was hard for me to find . I will try to find it and send you the link!

8,382 Posts
I think I told you wrong on the aftermarket swingarm , I think Heat magic only does Suzuki's. There is company that still does swingarms for the older r1 s , I dont think its Febur or Hsbk , I believe it's a Japanese company. It was hard for me to find . I will try to find it and send you the link!
Yea it's Febur, those are nice as well!!!

·
Venom X/O
23,666 Posts
Ohhh I’ve heard of DEI, I have their belly pan tape for exhaust heat. My buddy also has that gold tape and it sure looks cool. How much of a pita was it to install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumb easy. Like, why didn’t I ever do this before. You can buy it in sheets or like rolls of duct tape. I bought a 2” x 30ft roll and just laid it out. Cake

10261 - 10280 of 10287 Posts