Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

10381 - 10400 of 10445 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
6A80BE0B-1ADA-448E-8AD8-0B99AAE6D93C.jpeg

After just getting it back from the shop it decided to die in front of. Threw on a Couple New misc plastic parts, gave it a Coolant flush and an oil change.

·
Premium Member
'08 R1
68 Posts
This is tasteful. The next bike I get won’t have so many mods. It will be similar to this.
Thanks, dude! I'm in the process of painting the belly pan and i added Black Stompgrip pads. Ohlins steering damper and rear shock and i think i will be done. You're bike is one of my favorites on here for sure. I have about 10 screenshots I've taken of your bike. Great job!

·
Premium Member
12,016 Posts
Thanks, dude! I'm in the process of painting the belly pan and i added Black Stompgrip pads. Ohlins steering damper and rear shock and i think i will be done. You're bike is one of my favorites on here for sure. I have about 10 screenshots I've taken of your bike. Great job!
Thanks. People who have seen pictures of it and then later see it in person say that pictures do it no justice.

It ain’t perfect by any means. It’s got scrapes, bruises, and the wiring ain’t the best. I use it.

·
Venom X/O
24,277 Posts
I’ve seen more bikes that were saved by frame sliders but to each their own.

Get it back out there.
I can attest to the latter, I’ve had more bikes ruined by sliders than saved. It really is situational. For me, frame sliders for street bikes, no sliders for race/track bikes

·
Registered
10 Posts
Added an Innovv K2 dual front and rear camera system. Put the GPS unit on the tail. DVR is under the seat rear of the battery on the right side. 12v dc to 5v converter is also under the seat on the right side forward of the camera. I tapped into the 12 dc aux power plug under panel A for key ON power. Rear camera is over the license plate. Front camera is under the nose.

Attachments

10381 - 10400 of 10445 Posts