Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
10841 - 10860 of 10923 Posts

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,569 Posts
Mine can't go 45+ with your wife on it too.
She likes to ride tho

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
I'm going to be a dad!
389 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Sky
Adjust front brake, clutch, shifter and rear brake to my liking. Rode for a bit to build break-in miles. Then wash and clean. I'm quite sure I'm the only person that likes the oem plate holder.

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
1,022 Posts
Something simple. I miss not having a volt meter. I found this on Amazon. I was needing a USB charger. This was a combo USB / DRO. I scarfed it up.
Purple Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Gadget

·
Venom X/O
25,673 Posts
Installed Yoshimura 3/4 exhaust and Sprint P08/PM150S air filter.
Flashed ECU with BT Moto tune for this set-up….
Holy F$ck!!! Things are different now!
View attachment 1021072
Can’t wait to see the difference.

Today my button pods got one step closer and my new TT subframe showed up at the shop so I’ll be there to pick it up this week

·
Registered
296 Posts
Can’t wait to see the difference.

Today my button pods got one step closer and my new TT subframe showed up at the shop so I’ll be there to pick it up this week
Took it for a spin-big power difference. I think I may dial up TC a couple of notches for the first few sessions at the track October 30/31.
Sounds like you have a full weekend of wrenching ahead. Looking forward to some pics!

·
Venom X/O
25,673 Posts
Took it for a spin-big power difference. I think I may dial up TC a couple of notches for the first few sessions at the track October 30/31.
Sounds like you have a full weekend of wrenching ahead. Looking forward to some pics!
I’m excited. Haven’t bought parts for the bike in a few months except the tank cover @dcase4246 turned me to. Plus I hear our race series is planning to add Barber and Road Atlanta. This season my be seriously fun

10841 - 10860 of 10923 Posts