Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
11201 - 11213 of 11213 Posts

·
I'm going to be a dad!
540 Posts
Here is a list, I can PM you his cell if you’re interested in anything. He wants to sell the front end before he agrees to sell anything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think i will keep this bike as stock as possible. I’ve said that before but i will try.

Reactions: Buttafewcoe

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
1,089 Posts
I think i will keep this bike as stock as possible. I’ve said that before but i will try.
I kept my '15 stock and it has been trouble free for 30k miles.

I hope that I didn't just jinx it 😜

·
I'm going to be a dad!
540 Posts
I kept my '15 stock and it has been trouble free for 30k miles.

I hope that I didn't just jinx it 😜
Haha, i wish you many more trouble free miles.

• Haha
Reactions: Buttafewcoe
8,838 Posts
I got 2 more spring hooks welded onto my 2001 akra mid pipe so it can accept my arata can. Drove two hours each way, twice, to have this done in PA. Wasn’t gonna chance shipping and lost packages, which I’ve had happen lately.

This guy actually does some nice work, in case anyones interested!

·
Unacceptable
1,501 Posts
I got 2 more spring hooks welded onto my 2001 akra mid pipe so it can accept my arata can. Drove two hours each way, twice, to have this done in PA. Wasn’t gonna chance shipping and lost packages, which I’ve had happen lately.

This guy actually does some nice work, in case anyones interested!

What I'd like is for someone who could fabricate a short ti connector pipe (or even a stainless steel one) with spring hooks, to enable me to connect one of my mint LV ti cans to my Graves decat pipe. That company cleverly designed their decat systems with half of the link pipe on the muffler, so that it's impossible to use any other brand.

·
I'm going to be a dad!
540 Posts
My R1 watched from the sideline while I worked on the RSV4. Found a fried generator, completed a fluid refresh on the ohlins forks, and clean both bikes.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

·
I'm going to be a dad!
540 Posts

·
I'm going to be a dad!
540 Posts
Reactions: iGoldeneye

·
Unacceptable
1,501 Posts
Rolled the '16 out of the garage for, like, the first time in almost two years. I wanted to test out the mail-in flash (2WDW) along with the autoblipper and active tuning. I had to go really easy because 1) I'm so used to riding my MT that it was a chore contorting my creaky back and bad hip flexors into position, and 2) the tires are 6 years old. o_O Anyway, once I got used to the relatively top-weighted powerband (compared to the MT's torque) I was still amazed on how easy it was to ride fast. The wider, flatter Evotech bars were easier on my wrists and gave me better leverage than the cramped stock clip-ons. I had to consciously remember to scootch my ass back against the rear seat pad so that the tank cowling didn't hit my sternum. The only thing I still don't like is the exhaust smell. My jacket still stunk, but it didn't reek like before when I was running the downloaded Graves EVR map. Just one more thing to sort out before I take it out on the track this year. :cool:

PS: Does Graves sell their canisters separately?
Wheel Tire Sky Fuel tank Cloud

·
Registered
392 Posts
Rolled the '16 out of the garage for, like, the first time in almost two years. I wanted to test out the mail-in flash (2WDW) along with the autoblipper and active tuning. I had to go really easy because 1) I'm so used to riding my MT that it was a chore contorting my creaky back and bad hip flexors into position, and 2) the tires are 6 years old. o_O Anyway, once I got used to the relatively top-weighted powerband (compared to the MT's torque) I was still amazed on how easy it was to ride fast. The wider, flatter Evotech bars were easier on my wrists and gave me better leverage than the cramped stock clip-ons. I had to consciously remember to scootch my ass back against the rear seat pad so that the tank cowling didn't hit my sternum. The only thing I still don't like is the exhaust smell. My jacket still stunk, but it didn't reek like before when I was running the downloaded Graves EVR map. Just one more thing to sort out before I take it out on the track this year. :cool:

PS: Does Graves sell their canisters separately? View attachment 1022650
Looks Awesome! Get out on the track and have a great time (after you mount some of this century's rubber!)

11201 - 11213 of 11213 Posts