Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
11341 - 11360 of 11360 Posts

·
Horsepower whisperer
2022 Yamaha YZF-R1 60th WGP Anniversary Edition
1,830 Posts
I've had a Saddleman seat on my Daytona 675R and my BMW S1000RR.
Loved them. Even on track.

Reactions: 1202067

·
Registered
37 Posts
I installed an antigravity restart lithium battery and put the remote restart accessory under the passenger sea. That way in case I ever need to use it, I can reset the battery w/o having to take off the seat. ATZ7-RS Lithium Motorcycle Battery
Rectangle Font Magenta Electronic device Logo

Font Rectangle Communication Device Gadget Liquid

·
Registered
412 Posts
I saw. I was going to see about how to trim some other model years, but they just don’t look as nice as the 15-22. I wonder if a 15+ fits other models.
Agree. The 15+ can pass for OEM when done right (like yours and others). Mine looks butchered haha.

If it does fit 09-14, I'd buy one just to modify. I'll measure bolt pattern if you do the same?

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
11,049 Posts
The 09 R1 cover:

The 15+ R1 chain cover looks like a non-starter....because the screw holes look to be in the wrong place.

However, this MT10 one looks much closer to the 09-14....

Ehh the 15+ might be closer than I think...now that I have flickered between then a few times....but I don't feel like spending 50$ to find out.

Reactions: CBat and 1202067

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sure. Send me the measurements
Side by side, it passes the visual sniff test but measurements will tell (will grab this week). 15+ frame has some curvature on bottom but shouldn't be and issue. The modified 15+ cover would be a good candidate for a 3d print (maybe).

With the side by side, mine looks like ass haha...but it was much easier to clean that area today.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Steering part Camera lens Automotive design

·
Venom X/O
26,222 Posts
Side by side, it passes the visual sniff test but measurements will tell (will grab this week). 15+ frame has some curvature on bottom but shouldn't be and issue. The modified 15+ cover would be a good candidate for a 3d print (maybe).

With the side by side, mine looks like ass haha...but it was much easier to clean that area today. View attachment 1024192
Here’s my quick measurements off the bike. Hope it fits!
Bicycle part Line Font Measuring instrument Auto part

11341 - 11360 of 11360 Posts