Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Steeringdamper?? I´m strong...
123 Posts
1 US gallon is 3,785 liter(L) and 1 UK gallon is 4,546 liter(L). 1 US gallon costs (95 oct) 32,92 SEK and thats 3,16 US$. For a gallon of gas............:rolleyes:

That´s 34,54 for just a regular trackday......

I´m coming over tho the US.....NOW!!;)

58 Posts
Swedie said:
Here it is 1 buck per liter..
or.. 4 bucks per gallon...
Swedie, a US-gallon is 3.785 liters, i.e. less than an imperial gallon. A gas price of 8.5 crowns per liter makes 32.2 crowns per US gallon, and that is 3.06 US-Dollars.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay.. but it's still high don't you think?

I spend most of my money on gasoline on the summers.

·
Really?
208 Posts
Tell me about it...
This summer I bought gas for 4000 kronor a month. That´s... uhhh... about 400 dollars?

Good thing I´m rich! (Not.)

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
That is crazy I can run race gas 24-7 cheaper than you can run regular gas:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Same here Mattias and at the end of the season (before I crashed) I wasn't able to attend the Potatoes MC meetings as often as I used to.. bummer.

But I've gotten a contract with a big ad company (DoubleClick) which will enable me to spend a whole lot of cash on my bike again.. eventually... becoming a rich punk :D But probably not.. as I will spend all the money again.
I will not tell you how much I earned last year on my website (another one lol).

·
one liter asphalt eater
111 Posts
GAS PRICES

They have been all over the board here. Gas has been as high as 78.9 cents/liter. Right now its only 48.9. A difference of only 30 cents per liter. Geez what do you think of that!;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts