Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyone does for a living? Also how did you decide on that career or job?

PS: I am in my first year of college (commuting college) and hate it bc its is so boring. Right now I am undecided. Thinking of possibly going into Aircraft Mechanics. Would love to do something with racing.
 

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
Joined
·
3,064 Posts
i work for a freight forwarding company a stones throw away from the Dorval airport in Montreal.

this is only temporary as i plan to go back to business school for a year. but for now, this job is fun because its fast paced. i am an operations manager.
 

·
Action figure sold separately
Joined
·
12,225 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
Didn't we do this before?

Anyway, spent many years in college many moons ago. I probably only use about 10% of what I learned, and have forgotten the other 90%. But it did get me a head start after college and now I'm a Software QA Manager = nice $$$.

I guess my point is stick with it eventhough it's boring. Not all the time, but most of the time it pays off in the end...
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,670 Posts
I roll up "grass" and other "shugga" products in little baggies and trade them for money on the street. I work with the police I guess, because they tell me if it iwasn't for people like me they wouldn't have a job.

:lol
 

·
Track Junkie
Joined
·
4,774 Posts
I'm a patrolium transfer engineer....(I pump your gas)....j/k, finishing school in December......then god only knows what.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,036 Posts
I'm a Avionics Technician for US Airways Express, basically I fix all the instruments and computer equipment. I'm a "bench" person so i actually take apart instruments and computers and repair them down to their respective components...challenging and still fun.
 

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
Joined
·
6,870 Posts
My official title is "Bozo Juicer", but I mostly just sit around and surf the net all day....

Looking to get into "Goop" distribution in the near future. See if I can market it to the motorycle industry....

If you couldn't tell by my dorky humor, I'm actually a puter geek...

- BA
 

·
Farkin' hero blobs!
Joined
·
1,272 Posts
Bio medical analyst.
 

·
get what, get back
Joined
·
472 Posts
I'm a "financial annalyst" but I do a hell of a lot more than my title suggests. Most of the time I get stuck trying to teach stupid people how to pull their heads out of their asses.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top