Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a super fast 2 stroke tweaked to hell or a
carzy ass 700cc twin 4x4? four cycle would probably be easiest to fuel after the fall out probably have a hard time finding 2 cycle oil 4x4 to get up into the mountains to escape the machines but a fast 2 wheel to escape imminent death fast. did i mention it should be fast.
I want to get an ATV but im havin a hard tme deciding what i shout get?

·
Beating a dead horse.
4,015 Posts
NEPAR1 said:
Anyone feelin the CRF450 looks promising if i do say so.
yamahas 450 is better. The honda doesnt even have electric start. The yamaha weighs the same as the honda and has electric start, meaning if u want u can take the battery and starter motor out and save eight pounds. Also there are all sorts of performance mods out for the yfz already. Also the YZF looks a hell of a lot sexy er than the honda.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear what your sayin but maybe the honda makes more power out the box?
does the yzf450 have a kick backup?
im thinkin a small ball bearing turbo on her as well.

·
Until it sleeps
5,432 Posts
rig up some 4x4 on the 660 raptor. drop in an R6 engine with NOS and u should be fine (the R1 engine might be a little too heavy?) Add on a bullet proof canopy, air filtration (to get rid of the bio-chemicals and nuclear fallout). Auto-track mini guns and an extra set of thermo goggles (for the hawiian tropic model u might find along the way)

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
Go with a super fast 2 stroke tweaked to hell. I like Banshees the most, as they are the most fun. Four strokes are no fun to me off road.

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
Jeff said:
Go with a super fast 2 stroke tweaked to hell. I like Banshees the most, as they are the most fun. Four strokes are no fun to me off road.
:iamwithst

All the mentioned rides are cool, but it really depends on your riding habits, places, and style. It you are stuck on the 4 stroke I would take Yamaha over the Honda. Don't belive the more power thing yet, the Honda has yet to make it to a mag test Dyno. as for a rip roaring good time, BANSHEE all the way!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts