Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Which Service were you or are a member of?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 727 Posts

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Corey just posted up a Marine thread and it just got me thinking. We have tons of members here that are or were a part of a military service, so I am curious to know who was in what.

I'll start - US Army. This is a public poll! :)

Please vote in the poll above so we can get an accurate count!

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
63F20, 296th Svc. Co., 8th Maintenance Battalion, V Corp, United States Army, Europe
Hanau, Germany. (Pioneer Kaserne)

"It will be done."

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
296th Svc. Co., 8th Maintenance Battalion, V Corp, United States Army, Europe
Hanau, Germany. (Pioneer Kaserne)

"It will be done."
Holy shit, when were you on Pioneer? I was with 127th ASB on Fliegerhorst Kaserne from 95 -98!

/and I was just there this past February!

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Sorry I missed you (72-75) .....I lived at Pioneer and worked a Klein-Auheim Kaserne, just 20 minutes away in the back of a deuce and a half

·
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
22,029 Posts
GO NAVY 98-02

CVN 69 Eisenhower & CVN 73 George Washington
VF-103 Jolly Rogers

GOAT

Attachments

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I missed you (72-75) .....I lived at Pioneer and worked a Klein-Auheim Kaserne, just 20 minutes away in the back of a deuce and a half
Damn, how old are you? :lol

I was on the airfield like 10 klicks away. All that shit is closed now. A complete ghosttown. Sad, actually. :(

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Air Force 00-Still active
F-15 Crew Chief(Eglin, Elmo)
TCN Duty(3 times) COnvoy Duty once. Interrogation Duty once. Transient Alert once
Iraq 4 times
Afghan 2 Times(here now)
Saudi 1.5 Times(the .5 is cause we got sent home after 45 days cause Iraqi pilots didnt want to fly when we blew everything up on the taxiway)
Currently Working MQ-9 Reaper. Leave for Korea to work F-16s in two months then to Germany to work A-10s. Cant wait to get away from the UAV world!!!

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Air Force 00-Still active
F-15 Crew Chief(Eglin, Elmo)
TCN Duty(3 times) COnvoy Duty once. Interrogation Duty once. Transient Alert once
Iraq 4 times
Afghan 2 Times(here now)
Saudi 1.5 Times(the .5 is cause we got sent home after 45 days cause Iraqi pilots didnt want to fly when we blew everything up on the taxiway)
Currently Working MQ-9 Reaper. Leave for Korea to work F-16s in two months then to Germany to work A-10s. Cant wait to get away from the UAV world!!!

Osan?

1 - 20 of 727 Posts
About this Discussion
726 Replies
215 Participants
molochnik
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing