2061 - 2071 of 2071 Posts

·
Save a life, grope your wife!
1,494 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
The meg 7/10 not the best Statham movie and I an a fan,but just a rip of from the 70s jaws.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Plastic surgery pending
5,470 Posts
Captain Marvel - 8/10

So today I said screw it, let's watch this shitshow. The trailers made it seem somewhat interesting, but they made Brie Larson sound like a bad actress (really unnatural, out of place, etc.). WELL, that wasn't the case, and the worst "line" from the trailer wasn't even in the movie (was seemingly mashed together from sound bites).

The story is set up well, it had a decent blend of some comedy with lots of action, spectacular visuals, all that stuff. Unlike many of the latest Marvel movies, there were no plot elements/dialogue that just made me cringe. I liked it better than the last two Avengers movies.

·
Plastic surgery pending
5,470 Posts
Life of Pi - 9/10

I'm not sure why I waited so long on this one. I watched it on the flight home yesterday. It's a great story!

·
Plastic surgery pending
5,470 Posts
Parasite - 10/10

I snuck down to Bethesda with a friend yesterday to catch this movie. I have over a decade history of catching some of the best of Korean cinema, and this is right up there. I haven't seen a movie quite like this before. I was thinking of all the places it could go/could've gone, and it never materialized. The story kept us on our toes the entire time.

2061 - 2071 of 2071 Posts