Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 2070 Posts

·
A Biche & a Muddafvcka!
1,831 Posts
Closet fag..

Or one of those metrosexuals, You know guys that are super gay but too afraid to admit it
:lol:lol My lady is a disguise! Kmac is right, tell us!

·
90% INDESTRUCTABLE
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Expendables 2 was a completely predictable action flick. Thin on story but fat on gore. Mindlessly enjoyable. 6/10

·
90% INDESTRUCTABLE
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Watched Total Recall. Another messy but mildly entertaining flick. 5/10

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,086 Posts
"Detropia" documentary review-

6/10- was interesting to me because it was filmed and takes place down in the hood where I work, around the GM Hamtramck Assembly plant and the now vacant American Axle plant. It provides some interesting facts about the current state of Detroit but I think outsiders might not find it as interesting as a local :yesnod

·
Venom X/O
23,219 Posts
---> Conan the Barbarian

9/10

Sure it wasn't Arnold, but the movie is bad ass. Has some nudity to boot :lol

--> Ironclad 10/10

Great movie. I suggest it to anyone with Netflix, that movie is pretty epic. Great story, awesome action, all around entertaining.

---> Black Death

9/10

Another awesome movie avail on Netflix. Very entertaining

·
Venom X/O
23,219 Posts
8/10

that was a surprisingly good movie :thumbup
I'm in this medevil/Greek god phase, and between Black Death, ironclad, and Centurion (8.5/10) I had a few good movie nights with the lady.

·
Owner of the color changing R1
16,563 Posts
watched Django Unchained yesterday 8/10 great movie. had some slow parts but had action and comedy....minus 1 point because it was so goddamn long

·
Herro!
2,569 Posts
Django Unchained- 9/10

Great movie. I was a sad that Christoph Waltz was killed off, he did an amazing job with his character, better than Jamie Foxx imo.

Jack Reacher- 6/10

Decent.

This is 40- 7/10

Funny, the wife and I liked it. Chose this over Guilt Trip, because I like Paul Rudd's sense of comedy over Seth Rogen's 'special-ed' sort of humor.

·
A Biche & a Muddafvcka!
1,831 Posts
This is 40. 8/10

funny/sad/really funny/ + :boobies

61 - 80 of 2070 Posts
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
234 Participants
dazza45
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing