I have a 43 rear tooth vortex sprocket 1 down in front
Leo Vince full exhaust
Scotts steering damper
Ignition advance
Frame sliders
Undertail
flush turn signals
Clip ons, woodcraft i think.

Should I put a rear tire hugger on there?
or put some chrome rear sets?
O yeah and does my front end look lower to anyone I cant tell if it is lowered.
or just throw some stickers on it and be done with it, I know the paint looks crappy on the bootom of it but it is jus dirt

Attachments

·
Its a Money Pit
454 Posts
whats the deal with the rims? they look like they are 1/2 orange? and it is lowered in the front 1.5" i'de say. The shocks are suppose to sit semi flush with the triple trees... whatever amount they stick through the top is how much the front is lowered.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Why has the front been lowered?surely on a sports bike you need ground clearance.As for what next the only thing that looks off to me is the length of the silencer.Can it be cut down?I have a 300mm can and I think it looks alot better.
Hth.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
once mom and dad buys me one ill have one. or u can give me the money, i didnt think so so **** off.:saw: :butt :finger :finger :finger

should just be happy i have an r1, why all the haters just take this post off here and ill be happy

as being lowered im pretty sure the guy used to run up at mid ohio or something, I dont know if being lower helps at all but ummm.:dunno

·
Registered
322 Posts
The usual reason to lower the front is to speed up turn in.10mm maximum though and yours looks more like 30-40mm.Unless the previous owner was a shortarse but then you would lower the rear as well.
Mod your bike how you want too.Not everyone will like it but thats not your problem.As for the guys that are just plain rude..*uck em!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i def need gear i dont know what kind of gear or what good, I have a helmet and gloves. thanks guys, ill do that jus mod it like i like it, but i wanna fix the lowering problem it looks funny.

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
you should lift the front back up.:fact
Agreed, but not all the way. Leave it lowered about 5 or 6 mm as it's an 00-01 which liked being lowered a little.

As for the ass-clown above, don't worry about him.

You could use a few stickers to break up all the blue imho, but thats about it. She is an R1 after all. :rock

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
Like everyone else said, I'd go with the best gear you (or your parents) can afford first, then work on the suspension set-up, THEN work on modding the bike...:fact

·
Up On 1
21 Posts
I'd just throw on some stickers, maybe shorten up the pipe, and enjoy what you got.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.