Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts
hey 45, have you seen the movie passion? ive head lots bout it, but i dunno

well.. i wasjust going throug the threads and i was checking out this one... i seen pictures of this bike in another thread..

the one where Moto wanted me to trade my black widow for his jardine..lol :) anyways... i just noticed something about your custom paint job...

two things.. like i said.. it deffinatly needs more yellow in the flamed part around the gastank.. there is way too much red there...

other thing is.. dude.. you custom painted over your frame?!!?

atleast thats what it looks like to me... what happens when you want to turn the bike back to stock colors or whatever?!

IXI

Discussion starter · #47 ·
Oh you barley noticed that i painted the frame.LOLZ I'm just going to keep it

Discussion starter · #48 ·
I just got some custom bar ends & sliders. Also lite tint ZG DB windshield today. I'll post up pics later

You should get one of those big wings like the ones the wanna-be too fast too furious cars have and mount it on the rear tail. And some fur, yea...fur out the fenders and tire flys....you know the lights that go on the tire stems....LOL
OK all kidding aside you need a big bad boy sticker with the guy making a muscle on the windscreen...just my .02

motorpsycho said:
::hellobye
Since this is the R1 Forum & every1 here is into R ONE. What's the next thing you would to my bike? Any suggestions would help out. :jump I got the frame sliders, DD windshield, & bar ends coming in today. Donation & freebies are always welcomed (I’ll take pictures & write about it):rock . I was thinking about putting on some eye lidz & a different pipe. Maybe lowering it?

:r:fork
It definately needs some of these chrome spinners :yesnod

Prefereably the Wicked or Slash :thumbup

And some "Tomahawk" yellow tires :yesnod

Attachments

R1love said:
polished or chrome rims would look great.:thumbup
Hands down the NICEST silver/black R1 I've ever seen!

congrats on doing enough and not to much!

perfect!

Discussion starter · #55 ·
DannyC188 I all ready have the stem lights LOL.
R1DER Ithink the eye ball light stickers would look coll on it
slutty22 That can i think would be to loud for me
Daekwan wrong bike mine is the yellow one
rorlow spinner would be nice but no money
Ozzy_R1_demon I was thinking about the the yellow tires

Discussion starter · #56 ·
Originally posted by motorpsycho
NO one wants the Sponsor me? I thought this was the R-1 Forum
motorpsycho said:
:thumbup

:riding :thumbup

Discussion starter · #59 ·
Thanks GXRKLR & everyone else out there.
still no sponsors
GXRKLR said:
Colored chain and sprocket.

Paint the front rotor hubs.

Get some of those LED, lighted frame sliders to go with your Tyre Flys

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.