·
Trespassers will be Tortured!!
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
burnin' up the streets
8,783 Posts
kelly blue book says $4655.
I personaly don't think there is that hot of a market for that particular model & ebay seems to agree.
I'd offer him $3750. & see if he bites.

if not I'd bet some further searching on the bay will come up with some more options in that cc size/price range.

·
Trespassers will be Tortured!!
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found another YZF600 but this one is just 20min away insted of 4 hours..............

2000 YAMAHA YZF600R. 5,450 mi., blue, garage kept, runs good, V&H slip-on exhaust, helmet and bike cover included. $4,500. http://www.auto-rv.com/default.asp?area=browsedetail&adname=CI3280567

Obviously, this guy is on dope! But I am going to go check this bike out tomorrow and see what he will come down to. Why buy a '00 when I can get the '02 for about the same price.

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
I had that same color and year YZF 600R. I sold it in March of '03 to a guy in Valdosta, Ga. I made him a good deal of 5600.00 since the bike was only a year old. Have you talked to the guys over at www.yzf600r.com perhaps they can offer some insight.

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
I sold my 3yr old 98 YZF600R for $4500, with all the mods on it, and all the spares :thumbup

you can stop laughing anytime . . . yes those are chrome rims (musta bumped my head) (back when I was on the YZF Forum) :2bitchsla

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
Dang Ron, you gave your 600R it's own bathroom? Jeez, I made mine stay out in the garage. :lol :lol :lol

·
Certified Lunatic
230 Posts
I wouldnt pay more then 3000 for it. Last year I sold a 2003 YZF 600r for 5500, it had lots of mods 3 years remaining on the warrenty. I got lucky to sell it for that, there are not to many buyers looking at that bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.