Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· you can't have my last beer
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got me a new dv cam corder and made a video. I've only had since Friday, so you can check out my cheesy little video here:

EarlThePearl's 1st video...ain't he proud!

I used Windows Movie Maker at first...bad idea, quality sucked. Then I used MGI VideoWave, which was what the video was made with, and I got better results. I'm also going to try Ulead Video Editor and see how that works.

Is there any other editors I can use that you think would be better? I have a Samsung MiniDv cam corder that hooks up through firewire. Windows XP plug-and-play's it quite nicely.

· Registered
100 Posts
Adobe Premiere is regarded as one of the better ones (the firewire card should be OHCI compliant to use it for driving the DV) although for mine it takes some working out before you get results. Ulead Media Studio (Pro) is quite easy to work with and gives good results, Presto Video Works also is a small program that came with my firewire card, it's also very easy to work with and gives a good result. Try to make sure your Program is capable of driving your DV with the mouse, it will save a lot of trouble.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.