Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Stop your Gibba Gabba fool!
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's the problem , if you can call it that . I am going to bye some wheels but mag or carbon ? The bike a 2007 black R1 , Galfter wave discs , CRG brake clutch leavers ,Sato rear sets , Goodridge lines , Power Comander , Bmc filter Akaapovic Evo exhaust + carbon cans , Gilles chain ajusters + much more all purchased from the spoonsors sites. The bike is in use every day rain hail sun to get to work 6 months old 8000 miles up whith a track day thrown in here and there all on good roads , back to the problem if you ask any of these wheel manufactures what is best thay all have a theory or so.:scared b

· me r1 to eats P***y
3,527 Posts
bst carbons no question they are insane, and no one on this forum i know of has had any serious issues with them.

I had a bearing in the back wheel go bad preamaturely and they replaced it for free

ive been using mine for 8000 miles of heavy street use a couple of track days and they are like new

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.