Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I use my liquid silver 2003 R1 as my daily rider / commuter, and am looking to get some better wind protection while still keeping the bike sexy. Most of the threads I found here are from over a decade ago, so the picture links are broken. Also, pictures don't always give the best idea of what it actually looks like.

Should I go with Double bubble or a sport touring screen (I'm 177 cm)? Which brand?

Thanks!

· 0-Jailtime in 2.9 seconds
249 Posts
Hey!

I use my liquid silver 2003 R1 as my daily rider / commuter, and am looking to get some better wind protection while still keeping the bike sexy. Most of the threads I found here are from over a decade ago, so the picture links are broken. Also, pictures don't always give the best idea of what it actually looks like.

Should I go with Double bubble or a sport touring screen (I'm 177 cm)? Which brand?

Thanks!
I just ordered a smoked double bubble for my 03 - I will post a link to the photos as soon as I have it.

I'm 186cm.. my head sticks out quite a bit!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.