Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
booyah
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you guys may have read my other post about going to school to design bikes, but all this made me think... If you could design a bike from the ground up, what would be things it would have, especially things that made it stand out from bikes now? basically, what would it take for a bike to be looked at as the best sports bike hands down in your eyes? :D

·
Booya
34,490 Posts
...or...since a MV Agusta F4 is considered the pinicle of beauty and all else that is sweet...I'd say whatever they make or would make as a race bike. Since the shit they put on the street is awsome...you'd think they'd have osmethign rather cool for the track if ever made.

·
Getting Back
1,177 Posts
Give me Valentino Rossi's track bike, on the street, and I think I will be done.

·
My bikes keep me sane.
5,272 Posts
Sabian said:
...or...since a MV Agusta F4 is considered the pinicle of beauty and all else that is sweet...I'd say whatever they make or would make as a race bike. Since the shit they put on the street is awsome...you'd think they'd have osmethign rather cool for the track if ever made.
:iamwithst The MV Agusta is one of the best looking bikes.

I wouldn't mind having that new 1000 cc Tamburini special edition. 200 horsepower(claimed).

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
Things I would like are basically the things I would buy.

Lap timer that works
Steering damper thats adjustable
adjustable rearsets
tires that work
I would be interested in a factory track bike, basically a stripped down r1 with no lights, and durable plastic. Maybe even add some suspension and set up options.

Hope that helps fro.

·
The Harassment Authority
45 Posts
I-4 w/ 1000hp to the rear wheel. 200lbs full. Built in vagina. Special tires to hold it on the rode and know when I want to wheelie so they let go. Single sided swing arm. Built in machine guns and invisible mode. jet thrusters w/ retractable wings. and um... quad turbos that are with kick ass blow off valves.

and maybe a supercharger

1 - 20 of 59 Posts