Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seriously contemplating about buying this gixxer 600 for the track.. The thing is its in Englewood, CO. I need to know the best, cheapest, and fastest way to get it to Manassas, VA. Any input will be greatly appreciated...

:hellobye

·
Not fast! Just smooth!!
597 Posts
Ship it buy freight company. I was going to ship a bike from Ohio to Cal. It was going to cost only 400.00 bucks and take about 5 days. ( Buy my TLR.....)

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Here is the bike I'm most likely buying, I will be using forward air if I buy it...

Specs...
'98 GSX-R 600 w/ '99 motor. This was my racebike this season in MRA. Placed in the top 5 in points in 3 classes. Bike is clean, fast, and reliable. Clear title.

Has:
Sharkskinz upper/lower, Multi-tech superbike tail, Race-tech'd forks, 3 way Fox shock, Vortex clip-ons, EBC Pro-Lite rotors, Goodridge kevlar lines f/r, Vesrah pads up front, P-P Tunig rear-sets, Matris titanium damper, Yoshimura stator cover, K&N filter, Dyno-Jet kit, NGK iridiums, Powerbronze screen, Lightning frame sliders, Marchesini gas cap

Extras:
spare Multi-Tech upper, 2 sets of front EBC kit pads, spare set of NGK iridium plugs (new), spare clutch (used/ still good) w/ new cover gasket, 2 front sprockets (14/15), 6 rear sprockets (43, 46-50), Lockhart rear stand.
Stock stuff: tail w/ cowling, exhaust system, front rotors, seat, shock, keyed gas cap, rear-sets.

Motor has just shy of 11K on it. I had the motor refreshed early this year before the race season. Had the valves re-set, synched the carbs, new main bearings, new rod bearings, new piston rings, new clutch and plugs, new head gasket, and a detail clean of the head and chambers. The motor got torn down all the way to the crank. Had the crank, rods, and pistons inspected. I also have a braced 750 swing arm.

What do you all think? I'm so excited :) :) :) :p :p :p

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pic :)

Also, I want to thank Eyespy for helping me find this awesome buy :hellobye

Attachments

·