Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
A.K.A****Decifer
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello im new to this board, First order of business is how do i use an avatar? and secon please post and site that are a must see for an R1 owner. Wether its a personal site or a site that sells a must have for the R1. Thanks..........CJ

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
:machinegu WELCOME :machinegu (standard welcome)
To use an avatar go to profile at the top right of the page then edit options and at the bottom it will say change avatar,click that and then use custom avatar,click that then browse for your pic. If you can't resize it just post it and I will do it for ya.:cool:
Again welcome to the chaos:rock
I am in the process of getting a website up,I will post when it is ready

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Hi CJScott, and welcome. Its nice to have you here. :)
Twisted Logic has already told you about how to do your avatar, and has done quite a few for people on here, including one for me. :)
As for sites to go and see, he has one that he is doing that I am eagerly waiting on, and if you look to the left of your screen you will see a section called "Community." Under that there is a links section. Just click on that and it will take you to a page where there are all kinds of links for you to look at, ranging from "must haves" for your bike to riders groups to miscellaneous.
Again, welcome to you! :hellobye

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Welcome :hellobye

Remember that your Avatar should be no bigger than 120 pixels. That is about as big as your thumbprint if you put on the monitor.
It's a good references incase you don't know Photoshop :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts